Friday 4 September 2015

Hey guys!

This is the blog created specifically for you.

You all are supposed to participate and topics will be given out to you.
The outcome will be marked. By the end of the term you will be asked to hand in a report based on your own blog entries and showing where you have been able to improve your writing.

You can include any kind of media, but the material MUST BE SUITABLE for its use in a school environment.
Do avoid foul language at all cost, since, even though the teacher is not going to censure your writing, remember that this exercise is equivalent to any other written work you hand in during the course and will be marked as such.

You can always find the blogging rules on your right hand side.

Here you find information start a new post.

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss Wiebke:
    I could not contact you in any other way.
    I logged in todat in the blog because my friends told me that they had not seen my post. I realized that I hadn´t post it I just saved it as a draft.
    I hope that this mistake does not affect my mark a lot.
    This will not happen again. I am sorry
    Best regards.
    Antonio Rivera

    ReplyDelete